Climate change is affecting all parts of Australia with extreme weather conditions challenging this huge country.
- La Niña brought heavy rain in 2010, eased drought but caused widespread flooding
- Prolonged dry conditions continue in southwest Western Australia
- Australia’s warmest 10 years on record
If you live in Australia and are a gardener please share your experiences of how climate change is making you change the way you garden. I am keen to find out more about what is happening for a new web-site I am planning. Here a few questions I would love some answers to:
* What are the biggest challenges facing Australian gardeners at the monent?
* How are gardeners dealing with drought in Australia?
* How are gardeners dealing with floods in Australia?
* What do you think the future for gardening in Australia will bring?
Hope to hear from anyone gardening down-under – took these shots in November 2010 near Brisbane before the terrible floods arrived.